By David Hartmann
This fast reference consultant for acupuncture scholars and certified practitioners presents acupuncture remedies for one thousand conventional chinese language medication (TCM) activities, and Western symptoms, indicators and disorder states. remedies are indexed alphabetically, and so much stipulations are coated - from the commonest symptoms like neck discomfort to rarer and extra continual ones like Raynaud’s phenomenon. TCM activities include "Liver Yang Rising", "Sanjiao", "Qi Stagnation", and so on – they're the cornerstone of any remedy deliberate by way of a TCM practitioner and are a big inclusion to this new version. the rest problems are Western signs/symptoms/disease states, in addition to remedy rules to undertake in sure occasions. uncomplicated symptoms contain reminiscence loss and headache, affliction states contain hepatitis and irritable bowel syndrome, and remedy ideas comprise inducing labour and lowering lactic acid build-up. all the a thousand problems is gifted with TCM activities (referenced), major acupoints (referenced), secondary acupoints, and extra notes essential to larger comprehend the condition.
- lists either basic & secondary Acupoints
- fold out photos for convenient Acupoint locator
- 85 styles of disharmony
- 1000 TCM activities, Western indicators indicators and disorder states
- Contraindications/Cautions section
- acupoint/channel diagrams for the 14 relevant channels
- extensive referencing used throughout
Read or Download Acupoint Dictionary PDF
Similar medical reference books
This publication is meant to function speedy reference instruction manual on so-called fashion designer medications. those new, quite often man made compounds also are sometimes called analogues of managed components. This new paintings offers a different listing of 104 clothier medications. This classification of gear is quickly becoming in type and variety of compounds.
Here’s a close-up examine greater than 800 slicing, clamping, greedy, retracting, and different surgical tools. Full-color images of the person surgical tools and their information assist you learn how to distinguish between them.
Between neuromodulation tactics, electric stimulation of peripheral nerves (PNS) is without doubt one of the so much underappreciated modality. even though PNS is used for every kind of health conditions, starting from continual neuropathic soreness and headache to epilepsy, melancholy, high blood pressure and middle failure, its significance is often overshadowed through spinal twine stimulation and deep mind stimulation.
Drs. Honiden and Siner have prepare a accomplished factor on severe Care because it pertains to Chest medication. Articles include:Recent advances in administration of Acute breathing misery syndrome, Simulation education for serious care, Telemedicine (E-ICU issues), antagonistic occasion reporting/quality development within the ICU, ICU Mobility, Hospital-acquired infections/resistant organisms/emerging pathogens, Circadian rhythm disturbance and sleep within the ICU atmosphere, Advances in Sepsis learn, Controversies in ICU foodstuff, and extra!
- Hydroxyapatite (HAp) for Biomedical Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Le bilan musculaire de Daniels et Worthingham: Techniques de testing manuel (French Edition)
- Selbstwahrnehmung und Embodiment in der Körperpsychotherapie: Vom Körpergefühl zur Kognition - Deutsche Übersetzung und Bearbeitung von Helmi Boese (German Edition)
- The Body Electric: How Strange Machines Built the Modern American (American History and Culture)
- Thérapeutiques en psychiatrie: Théories et applications cliniques (French Edition)
Additional resources for Acupoint Dictionary
Acupoint Dictionary by David Hartmann