By Julia Schulze Wessel,Christian Volk,Samuel (Eds.) Salzborn,Samuel Salzborn
Read or Download Ambivalenzen der Ordnung: Der Staat im Denken Hannah Arendts (Staat - Souveränität - Nation) (German Edition) PDF
Similar political history & theory books
Interpreting the rational person, this ebook develops a brand new method of the speculation of social kin. It explores how a long way we make feel of society at the assumption that folks act as self sustaining and unfastened participants, exercise rational selection. Re-examining the kinfolk, neighborhood, place of work and kingdom, the writer deals an intensive and unique critique of the social regulations of 'New Labour'.
This booklet reconsiders the dominant Western understandings of freedom during the lens of women's real-life studies of family violence, welfare, and Islamic veiling. Nancy Hirschmann argues that the common method of freedom present in political philosophy significantly reduces the concept's complexity, that's extra totally published by means of taking such sensible concerns under consideration.
No ebook used to be extra obtainable or conventional to the yankee founders than the Bible, and no ebook was once extra often alluded to or quoted from within the political discourse of the age. How and for what reasons did the founding new release use the Bible? How did the Bible impact their political tradition? laying off new gentle on probably the most commonplace rhetoric of the founding period, Daniel Dreisbach analyzes the founders' various use of scripture, starting from the literary to the theological.
This ebook explores Eleanor Roosevelt’s involvement within the international crusade for nuclear disarmament. in keeping with an in depth multi-archival study, it assesses her total contribution to the worldwide anti-nuclear crusade of the early chilly war and exhibits how she continually attempted to elevate wisdom of the true dangers of nuclear checking out.
- Race and the Early Republic: Racial Consciousness and Nation-Building in the Early Republic
- Calvinism's First Battleground: Conflict and Reform in the Pays de Vaud, 1528-1559: 4 (Studies in Early Modern Religious Tradition, Culture and Society)
- Gegenwart der Vergangenheit: Die Kontroverse um Bürgerkrieg und Diktatur in Spanien (German Edition)
- The Biopolitics of Development: Reading Michel Foucault in the Postcolonial Present
- Political Science and Chinese Political Studies: The State of the Field
- Crises in the Atlantic Alliance: Affect and Relations among NATO Members
Extra info for Ambivalenzen der Ordnung: Der Staat im Denken Hannah Arendts (Staat - Souveränität - Nation) (German Edition)
Ambivalenzen der Ordnung: Der Staat im Denken Hannah Arendts (Staat - Souveränität - Nation) (German Edition) by Julia Schulze Wessel,Christian Volk,Samuel (Eds.) Salzborn,Samuel Salzborn