By Hubregt J. Visser
This booklet bargains an in-depth assurance of basic antenna idea, and exhibits how one can observe this in perform. the writer discusses electromagnetic radiation and antenna features reminiscent of impedance, radiation trend, polarization, achieve and potency. moreover, the e-book presents readers with the mandatory instruments for examining complicated antennas and for designing new ones. in addition, a refresher bankruptcy on vector algebra, together with gradient, divergence and curl operation is incorporated. during the publication abundant examples of utilising the derived conception are given and all chapters are concluded with difficulties, giving the reader the chance to check his/her obtained knowledge.
- Covers the mathematical and actual history that's had to comprehend electromagnetic radiation and antennas
- Discusses the starting place of radiation and gives an in-depth clarification of antenna parameters
- Explores all of the priceless steps in antenna research permitting the reader to appreciate and learn new antenna structures
- Contains a bankruptcy on vector algebra, that's frequently a stumbling block for novices during this field
- Includes examples and an inventory of difficulties on the finish of every chapter
- Accompanied via an internet site containing recommendations to the issues (for teachers) and CST modeling documents (www.wiley.com/go/visser_antennas
This e-book will function a useful reference for complex (last yr Bsc, Msc) scholars in antenna and RF engineering, instant communications, electric engineering, radio engineers and different execs wanting a reference on antenna concept. it is going to even be of curiosity to advanced/senior radio engineers, designers and developers.
Read Online or Download Antenna Theory and Applications PDF
Similar telecommunications books
Telecommunications rules examines the heritage to rules and the paintings of the regulator. It discusses usual regulatory ideas and the criminal and administrative framework for rules, and appears at regulatory techniques, marketplace buildings and techniques to cost keep an eye on. The publication contains a variety of case reports which exhibit how regulators have interaction with such topical concerns as interconnection and loop unbundling, and likewise beneficial properties technical insurance of either numbering and quantity portability.
Übungen zum Grundlagenwerk zur NachrichtentechnikThis ebook presents either an explanation base and sensible options for the remedy of sufferers with congenital middle sickness. With sections written through leaders within the box, it contains details on sequelae following surgical procedure together with center failure.
This e-book emphasizes the more and more very important position that Computational Intelligence (CI) equipment are taking part in in fixing a myriad of entangled instant Sensor Networks (WSN) comparable difficulties. The booklet serves as a advisor for surveying numerous cutting-edge WSN eventualities within which CI ways were hired.
This introductory e-book offers the basics of sign processing, signaling keep an eye on, can name processing applied sciences which are utilized in telecommunication structures. lined are the main features of voice and information communications, starting from such fundamentals as to how a cell set works to extra complicated themes as tips to ship voice over info networks and the methods calls are processed in private and non-private cellphone structures.
- Principles of Digital Transmission: With Wireless Applications (Information Technology: Transmission, Processing and Storage)
- Wireless Deployment Handbook: LTE Small Cells, CRAN, and DAS Edition.
- Network Security (Networks and Telecommunications Series)
- Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the TMS320C6713 and TMS320C6416 DSK (Topics in Digital Signal Processing)
Additional info for Antenna Theory and Applications
Antenna Theory and Applications by Hubregt J. Visser